Welcome to Staci Sikora DDS & Associates
Staci Sikora DDS & Associates is dedicated to providing exceptional and compassionate dental care and offers the latest in dental technology. Our patients’ comfort and well-being is our top priority. In business since 1993, our staff offers more than 50 years of combined experience in dentistry.
From your first visit to Staci Sikora DDS & Associates, our goal is to provide our patients with the highest level of patient care. We are always available to answer any questions or address any concerns you may have. Our dentists and staff take the time to explain the comprehensive treatment plans and procedures completely, as we strive to make our patients’ visit to the dentist a calm, convenient and pleasant experience.
We are able to accommodate emergency dental care when necessary, and offer same day crowns. We work closely with periodontists, oral surgeons, endodondists and orthodontists if you need a qualified referral.
Located downtown in the heart of Chicago’s Loop, Staci Sikora DDS & Associates is easily accessible via public transportation. Our new office is calm and inviting. We offer the most modern technology and techniques of dentistry, and our patients can relax knowing they are in good hands.
Years in Business.
Same Day Crowns.
Years of Combined Experience.
Hour Emergency Dental Assistance.
- "I love Sikora Dental. They are so friendly and thoughtful. They are proactive and have done a great job with my gum care, partially reversing gingival recession, chipped teeth, and ongoing preventive care. They always explain procedures, treatment options and costs clearly, and are great with follow ups." - Anonymous
- "So organized, cleanings are in an out. Never any issues with insurance. Hygienists are gentle, but thorough and they do a great job. Everyone is super friendly even at 8am when I'm usually a grouch." - Joe S.
- "From the moment I walked into the office, I was instantly greeted by friendly staff members and great attitudes. I already love going to the Dentist but I always get nervous with the comfort level of cleaning and procedures. With that being said, from this recent visit I feel confident going into the next couple procedures that need to get done. Communication was also great between the technicians and Dentist which I love. I highly recommend this place. Can't wait to go back." - Irving S.
- "I was a first-time patient who called in the middle of the night because I was in so much pain with my back molars. I didn't leave a message because I was in too much pain to even speak, so I waited it out until the morning. I called again as soon as they opened, and heard, "I'm so glad you called back, I saw you called really late at night, how can we help you?" From there it was a whirlwind! I was seen right away as an emergency (that day, an hour later), was referred to a great place to get my now emergency root canal(s), 'cause isn't that always the way, and it was all handled in a professional and timely manner. I'm happy to report I've finally paid off my dental work (which they were gracious enough to work with me on). That's just the story. Each time I go in I'm greeted with a friendly smile, everyone is kind, patient with me, and although lighthearted, they take their jobs and your dental health seriously. I was desperate for a new dentist, heard good things and definitely, it was above and beyond I could have hoped for seeing as how I busted in calling crying in the middle of the night. They are now my go-to dentist for regular dental care!" - Danielle M.
- "Absolutely the most professional dentist office I have ever been to. The staff genuinely cares about their patients and providing the best service possible. I used to dread and hate going to the dentist, now I absolutely look forward to it. They do an amazing job with cleanings and fillings and communicate very effectively as they are going through the process. Also, there is no teeth shaming lol. It's an excellent office with excellent people! I highly recommend!" - Angela C.