TRAVEL RESTRICTION GUIDELINES:
In an effort to protect our community, our office will be adhering to the travel restriction guidelines for the city of Chicago. If you have traveled outside of Illinois recently and you are not vaccinated, please quarantine if you do not feel well.
OTHER COVID-19 UPDATES:
Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and we all look forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority at Staci Sikora DDS & Associates and our processes are designed to be both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We’ve closely followed the guidance of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new information they issue.
WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED SOME CHANGES TO HELP PROTECT OUR PATIENTS AND STAFF:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We ask that you use the hand sanitizer available when you enter our office and we will take your temperature upon check-in.
- The waiting room will no longer offer magazines, etc as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Additional PPE is worn by our team and HEPA filters are in each treatment room.
- Telehealth consultations will be incorporated whenever possible.
THINGS WE ASK OF YOU:
- Even if you are vaccinated, please wear a mask into the office.
- Please do not bring additional friends or family members with you to an appointment.
- Arrive on time, not early, so we can manage the number of patients in the waiting area.
- Try to minimize payments with cash or checks.
- We are happy to answer any questions you have about the measures we’ve taken to keep everyone safe in our office. Please feel free to call or email us at any time.
- Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.